"As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you." - Jesus Christ
From the beginning of the Church, God's people have responded to God's love in Jesus Christ through liturgical worship. Liturgy is just an old word that means "the work of the people", and it involves much more than a "style" of worship.
The work of God's people is the work of Jesus Christ continued in the world by His Body, the Church. This work involves:
- Prayer - in our "closets", in our daily lives with others, in weekly Communion
- Service - born out the heart of Jesus and directed to the world He came to redeem
- Spiritual Growth - through hearing, learning, and applying God's Word
- Celebration - Feasting on Christ's saving work through the meal He gave us
Join us at one of the following information meetings to discuss how this ancient approach to worship and Christian life is just what we need - today.
- December 3, 2019 at 6:00pm at the Helen Keller Public Library
- December 5, 2019 at 5:30pm at the Florence-Lauderdale Public Library
For more information, call (256) 415-3714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org